I am currently trying to make a list of affirmations. I will then translate into some lovely cards to look at and celebrate on a daily basis, and I can remain positive and motivated. Despite the fact that the past 6 months have been such an energy vampire (buying/selling/renovating a house) I have had such an awesome year. In the middle of a recession I have still managed to still sell a good bit of art – not as much as I would like – but I am still able to reap the fruits of my labor. Of course I need to work harder. And now that I have finally moved and am (almost) settled in my new home, I am listing my affirmations (not aspirations) for all to see – so that I can remain (somewhat) accountable. (And yes, I realize some are not as succinct as they could be, there are probably too many, and may sound redundant, but they are MINE.) SCROLL DOWN
– I am confident and only attract the people (and circumstances) that are positive, supportive, and ensure my success as an artist.
– My home and studio are serene, inviting, sanctuaries. They are clean, organized, clutter-free, and contain things I only use and love.
– I care about my mental health and body. I meditate, routinely exercise, as well as live healthfully, and habitually.
– Every day includes a new adventure. I embrace change and know it is essential to success.
– My income is constantly increasing and I am able to fulfill my needs of living.
– I deserve recognition and respect as an artist that is associated with hard work and professionalism.
– I travel to wonderful places which nurture my mind, body, art and soul.
– I spend money wisely.
– I create and live the life of my dreams in both my personal & professional life.
– Routine painting is vital to my life. I deserve quality creative time with focus and immersion.
– I am a powerful, gifted, hardworking, prolific painter. I create soulful, one-of-a- kind work that I am proud of.
– I have become the artist I always dreamed I would be.
– I believe in my work and can promote myself confidently and sincerely.
– I connect with others in a way that is mutually enriching, inspirational, and engaging. I am an interesting person of worth.
– I have earned the life of my dreams.